Tuesday 26 April 2016

EVALUATION QUESTION 3 - Production Skills

"How did your production skills develop throughout this project?"


For this Evaluation Question I decided to do 2 different things. First of all I created a Prezi, which contains all the preliminary tasks in it and what we learned from them, the theories we had learned and audience research. It is embedded below this text.



Furthermore, Bronwen and I decided to work together to create a TV Show in the style of Ellen DeGeneres. Therefore, I took on the role as Ellen Degeneres and Bronwen took the role of James Wan, who has directed "The Conjuring" and "The Cabin in the Woods", which we were inspired by. 
Then we asked each other questions in order to answer the evaluation question. We talked about the process that we went through to produce our films and the skills we had developed at the same time. 

Since we didn't include the preliminary tasks in the Talk Show I created the Prezi.  

Since Bronwen and I live quite far away from each other we decided to do the interview over Skype. We created it so that it looked as if I was in the studio and she was over skype. I created the studio by having a big comfortable chair in the middle, with a great view out of the big window, a sign which I drew saying "The Ellen Show", a table with a glass of water and candles. All of this I used to create a good mise-en-scene of a studio. 
It was really fun to create and we had a good time while doing so. 



This is the Talk Show:



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and reviewed by the blog owner before publication